Fresh and current writing for a changing business community
- Why are dynamic business writing skills more important than ever in our current climate?
- What kind of writer am I when writing in my mother tongue and how do I need to adapt my writing for a wider audience?
- Before putting pen to paper, what type of reaction am I aiming for and how can I achieve it through my writing?
- How do I need to adapt my writing for business websites, blogs and social networking sites so that it comes across as current and fresh?
- What improvements do I need to make to my business writing to ensure that my company’s expectations are being met?
- What are the typical errors I make and what should I be looking for when proofreading my own writing?
- Have improved the structure and clarity of your business writing
- Have a better overall understanding of your own English Business writing
- Understand how better to read your audience
- Have a better understanding of how style and tone can help you build better business relationships
- Have developed your vocabulary in order to stay fresh and current
- Have improved your email writing by understanding the basics of email writing in English
- Be able to distinguish between formal and informal business writing
- Have improved your ability to correct your own writing
This workshop is presented in cooperation with our partner "Business English Solutions"